ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Performance parts/upgrades you can't get for your car

There is always something you can't get for your car or is just far to dear to buy.

What would you like to see been made and on the market?

please give model and the part you can't get.

172 Cup & K20 Ph1
FluxCapacitor.jpg

Sorry... ;-)

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
So is this thread about what mods would you like that haven't been invented yet?

Surely everything you can do to a car performance wise already exists?

HenryG

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 cup
Rather than new upgrades id like down grades, things remove like airbag sensors especially those located under Renault seats or Orange lights to be removed!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
So is this thread about what mods would you like that haven't been invented yet?

Surely everything you can do to a car performance wise already exists?

Not specifically made to suit the Clio.
Although most things certainly are, all be it in some cases with a lack of competition and hence no competitive prices.
Plug and play Ecu for example. Gen90 is massively expensive for the spec of it but they can charge it as no direct competition. If there was it would be not much over half current price I suspect.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
This, I'd be all over them!

Tell me about it, I can deal with the price of the throttle bodies themselves but the package to make everything work is just not worth it with the price of the car it's going on lol

Next year if there is a 2nd hand set up for sale about may june time I will be all over it haha

Tell me about it, I can deal with the price of the throttle bodies themselves but the package to make everything work is just not worth it with the price of the car it's going on lol

Next year if there is a 2nd hand set up for sale about may june time I will be all over it haha

Yup, especially considering the cost of TB's on other cars!

Maybe soon, I am tempted.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Yup, especially considering the cost of TB's on other cars!

Maybe soon, I am tempted.

I do wonder if a higher spec renault ECU could be used such as a meg 225 ECU as surely that has a bit more about it than the clio ECU to take on the job

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I do wonder if a higher spec renault ECU could be used such as a meg 225 ECU as surely that has a bit more about it than the clio ECU to take on the job

For things like bodies the key thing is being able to change the fuelling algorythm from a speed vs density strategy to speed vs throttle angle, that wont be any simpler on a 225 ECU than on a Clio one, if anything you want a more basic ecu not a more capable one in fact ironically.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Dash Board that doesn't rattle, Supercharger kit for under 3K to make it worth while whilst still pumping out 240BHP ( can destroy mini GP's then ) CAF that fits a V6 airbox, Xenon lights that don't de-laminate?

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
A simple way to have an aftermarket steering wheel and still have use of the cruise control.