ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

permission to use your photos!

Clio 172
I'm in the process of creating a website, it might not go anywhere but I'm just investigating its potential at the moment. As a result, I need a cool black and white car orientate photo! It will make the background of my website.

I am currently using this one:
IMG_4790-copy-1024x682.jpg

But this isn't my photo and I cant find the contact details for the owner plus I am pretty sure he wont let me use it for what I'm after so I have come to you lot for help!

If you have any photos of any cars like the above I would love to see them and get your permission to use them as a back drop on my website. As I have said, the site isn't live and may not go up for a while, or at all. but I want to get a few ideas and throw together a few designs on my pages to see what works.

So, Black and white, track or show or even nice backdrop photos of any cars! :) Sorry I cant give you much more info, we are trying to keep the idea under wraps for a while until we have more content and get an idea if its going to work or not! :p

Jack

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I can do some of my ph1 in black and white.

Eg.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1405633546730.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1405633546730.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 116
  Clio 172
Does it have to be black and white? Probably get better replies but this is my best at the moment!

Nice photo but it wouldn't work with the over all theme! Its black white and red so ideally the photo needs to be black and white with as little "busyness" about it as possible. The blue in yours would clash to much with the rest of the design! Cheers though! :)

Clio 172
I can do some of my ph1 in black and white.

Eg.

If you have them uploaded on the net, could you send me a link to have a look? WOuld like to have a look and try a few things!

Also, there are a couple of yours cub that I will 100% be trying on tomorrow when i get a chance, some nice shots I could see working there

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
a9y5eqag.jpg

Here's one of my first car, I have a few more like this as well

Clio 172
Here's one of my first car, I have a few more like this as well

The mini would lovely! If you have any more send me a link to have a flick through!

My old mans Wolseley Six ;)

Any more of this as well? Love an old Wolseley! Might be useful for a couple of sections of the site! :p

Cheers for all the replies guys, I will keep you all posted on how we get on and when we get enough content I will be sharing the rest of the news! :)

Clio 172
Got this one from my A2 Photography

thats lovely! Will mean tweeking a few things around to make it work as the car is the other side of the photo, but i may just go to the effort for this one! :) Got a busy day tomorrow trying to get a few of these designs to fit and testing some of these! You lot can take a nice picture!

Jack

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I'm in the process of creating a website, it might not go anywhere but I'm just investigating its potential at the moment. As a result, I need a cool black and white car orientate photo! It will make the background of my website.

I am currently using this one:
IMG_4790-copy-1024x682.jpg

But this isn't my photo and I cant find the contact details for the owner plus I am pretty sure he wont let me use it for what I'm after so I have come to you lot for help!

Niall97

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
JAMason That’s my image :) You can very faintly see my watermark in the top left if you look carefully. If you want to continue using it then drop me a message and we can discuss it, cheers.

Also, thanks aucky for tagging me.

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
I bloody love playing "spot the watermark" with your images LOL!

Haha, I don’t like them being too intrusive on my images and I never expect them to be used by anybody so the watermark just moves to where it’s least intrusive. Where’s Wally is for amateurs compared to this ;)

Clio 172
Niall97. Cheers for that. :) what are the chances of you being on here! Haha. I just google images different track day names and pulled this off there! :p I'm going to have a sit down and do some more work on the site tonight and try some of these ones people have given me on here! If nothing workes properly or I don't like the look, I will drop you a PM!

Anyone else they want to throw my way while I work on the site tonight?

Jack

Clio 172
More than welcome to use something from my site if you find something you like - I can email you a hi res copies and covert it to black and white if you find one you want :)

There are plenty of images from various shows under the 'automotive' section.

www.danieljenkinsphoto.co.uk

You have a talent there! What camera are you using?! I have just been out with my dad today and he lent me his canon 5D mk2 while he used his Mk3. Can't say I have much if an idea of photography but I was using a 24-70mm lens and my dad taught me loads about ISO settings, F stops and over/under exposure, I also shot in RAW for the first time and had a good play in Lightroom. My photos have nothing on yours though.

I will also have a proper look through all your photos properly tomorrow and give a few of them a go on the website. :) cheers!

Jack

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
You have a talent there! What camera are you using?! I have just been out with my dad today and he lent me his canon 5D mk2 while he used his Mk3. Can't say I have much if an idea of photography but I was using a 24-70mm lens and my dad taught me loads about ISO settings, F stops and over/under exposure, I also shot in RAW for the first time and had a good play in Lightroom. My photos have nothing on yours though.

I will also have a proper look through all your photos properly tomorrow and give a few of them a go on the website. :) cheers!

Jack
Thanks Jack! I have a Nikon D3000 with a variety of lenses.

If you do decide to use anything from my website, please can you drop me a pm? I just have a couple of questions :)

Clio 172
Cheers for all the offers chaps. Ended up going with a different design after getting feedback from a few people. I did use one of Dan... 'S photos in the logo.

www.motorsportsreview.com

we are aware that the site needs more work, it's seems a bit slow and laggy, so need to get to the bottom of that. Also the mobile site is full of design issues that make it hard to navigate at the moment but we are LIVE!!! Haha.

Feedback would be appreciated...grammar and spelling nazis, I am aware of a number of errors already and will be updating page content this weekend when the proof readers get back to me!

If you want to get involved, either have your photos hosted and shared, or write a report from an event you have been too, drop me an PM or Email me at motorsportreview@gmail.com (We will be getting our own mailbox set up with an Motorsportsreview address in a week or two!)

Jack