ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

persuading the missus

Vee dub
Tell her its faster and alot more fun!

More toys too

;)

Looks a nice one, seems like an enthusiast too :)

RenaultSport clio 182
I thought i'd go down the route of - power steering, faster, remote locking and some nice comfy seats. Trying to avoid mentioning that I want it. Not only would it be brilliant fun it'd look class on the drive next to my 182 !!!!!!!!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
1. Tell her shes not recieving the length until she takes it for a test drive, then when she does, shes bound to fall in love with it!

2. tell her it a depreciation proof classic that she NEEDS to buy, and if she does stump up the readies, it'll still be worth something in two years time, whereas her 1.2 poverty wagon will be worth a kit kat and a hb pencil.

3. Tell her your leaving her for a more attractive lady, who happens to drive a valver, and the only way you'll stay with her is if she goes one better!

All completely pointless suggestions, and bound to get you nowhere, but i'm bored!!

Lee

BMW M2C
Take her to see it, get her to have a little drive and I'm sure it will more than sell itself.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yeah get her to drive the badass. all women like a fast car. some just don't know it yet ;)

No more clio's for me!
I saw this too, tried presueding my g/f to swap here 206 gti for it, but no luck.

Theres quite a few willys on ebay at the moment, some real nice examples, really keen on getting one, when i finally move to a house with a garage!! Where you from Duncs, are you local to Worcester? I'm from malvern :)

Red Clio 197 F1
That is BEAUTIFUL!!

Reminds me of my Williams 1 soooo much.

Just be careful, as I wrapped mine round a tree and I left half my scalp bark!

Still buy another one though!