ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Petrol Blue 182

Yer its an I.D. Colour they charge you just over £1100 for it but i think its worth it, was in two minds wether to go for liquid yellow or not, think i made the right choice though ;)

Quote: Originally posted by Av_Dave on 03 June 2005

Yer its an I.D. Colour they charge you just over £1100 for it but i think its worth it, was in two minds wether to go for liquid yellow or not, think i made the right choice though ;)
Definitely mate. Looks awesome.

Nice colour!! ... got from the same place I did too :D Bought from Guy Lancaster by any chance?

Would very much like to see in the flesh ... best photos Ive seen so far :cool:

Ill look out for you (although Im Stafford-Cannock way on so it may take some time)

Craig

Quote: Originally posted by Av_Dave on 03 June 2005

I personally also think its *well* worth the money ... not seen another ID colour on the road as yet :)

C.

Got it from Renault Wolverhampton. did go down to Walker Renuault in Norton but they didnt give me the time of day hence they didnt get my custom.

Yer in the sun it look fantastic everytime you look at it its a different colour.

Mk1 16v

Very Very Nice!!

could someone give me the paint code of this and liquid yellow please??