ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Petrol Blue 182

220 Trophy, 172 Ph2
How many Petrol Blue 182s are left and does anyone own one on here. I'm looking at one for sale but want to know how rare they've got or if I should go for Liquid Yellow instead.

Petrol Blue 182.
Both great colours tbh.

Petrol Blue is the rarer of the two, and the one I'd have given the choice.

500 Twinair
They are rarer than LY, that's for sure, but they are a bit of a hate it or like it colour.
If its a mint one with fsh and belt change and good mileage, then snap it up, no guarantee a mint LY will come up.

220 Trophy, 172 Ph2
Tbh I'd have a french racing blue as I've always wanted one but want something a little more special. I've found a good PB at a good price to so hopefully off to get it saturday if I can get over for it.

220 Trophy, 172 Ph2
Right..........Went and looked at the car yesterday and tbh I was disappointed. The paint on the car was crap even though I told him this was the most important thing...............It has marks (stonechips up the side, marks on rear bumper, up the front of passenger door and on both sideskirts and think one of the mirrors was damaged too) and the usual front stone chips and inner door marks (starting to rust) from poorly fitted doors. Does anyone know how much it would cost to have the car painted nowadays. The other thing was there was a de cat pipe in the boot and the cat had been put back on but butchered and blowing for it's mot apparently, also seat bolsters are worn at the bottom but thats not a massive job to fix The car isn't badly priced but needs money spending to get back to mint and he's not budging below £2250. Mileage is just over 90k with history and had dealer work for belts etc etc...........

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
That's the one on eBay. It was owned by someone on here who sold it end of last year. Been at the dealers since.
I've got a 182 with both cup packs. 1 of only 29 built and 1 of only 22 built with both packs.
I love the colour, especially in the sun. If its not sunny it does look dull and non descript.

2014 Clio 200t edc
I've got one. Beautiful colour IMO. Looks different in different light etc. I would imagine it would be very difficult to spray a panel up, so much so I'd hate to have to!! There were 29 I believe, but I've seen two breaking so they are even more rare!!

PB 182 (1 of 29)
I've got one, best colour for sure, here's my thread:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?653922-Petrol-Blue-No-1-of-29&highlight=petrol+blue

Here are the figures that I worked out some time ago:
Decided to be a bit sad and work out the relative rareness of the different spec PBs:

So....

There were 29 made, with 5 having no packs, 21 having cup spoilers, 21 having cup suspension and one with Recaro seats (which I have read had both cup packs).

Therefore in order of rarity they are:

1st rarest = Recaro seats and cup packs (only 1 sold)
Joint 2nd = Cup spoilers only (3 sold) and cup suspension only (3 sold)
4th rarest = No cup packs (5 sold)
5th rarest = Normal seats and both cup packs (17 sold)

That makes mine the 5th rarest - at least I won't feel so bad if I decide to tweak it a little.

Right, off to get a new anorak!!​