ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Petrol blue for sale on Facebook (if anyone is looking for one) NOT Mine

HAP

ClioSport Club Member
  Petrol blue 182
I found a petrol blue 182 on Facebook if anyone is looking for one, no idea of belts have been done. Car looks pretty worn and depressed. šŸ˜”

Could be a good project for someone!
Screenshot_20200715_135811_com.facebook.katana.jpg
Screenshot_20200715_140225_com.facebook.katana.jpg
Screenshot_20200715_140232_com.facebook.katana.jpg

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Something gone wrong with the mot mileage as well, says its on 18k miles!

Swap wheels, give headlights and bodywork a bit of a polish and that would look a thousand times better for a sale. Day work at most for a quick value increase I'd say.

Hope it'll go to a good home!

Gorgeous colour! Didn't know they did one in that.

Trophy red, Liquid yellow, this Petrol blue, Monaco blue, Flame red, Black Gold, Inferno orange, Silver, Arctic blue, Racing blue. That's how I'd rate them. Any more I don't know about?

HAP

ClioSport Club Member
  Petrol blue 182
Something gone wrong with the mot mileage as well, says its on 18k miles!

Swap wheels, give headlights and bodywork a bit of a polish and that would look a thousand times better for a sale. Day work at most for a quick value increase I'd say.

Hope it'll go to a good home!
Looks like it would come up nicely with some machine polishing but I have no idea what the interior's condition is like.

Let's hope it goes to someone that will bring it back to life! šŸ˜ƒ

HAP

ClioSport Club Member
  Petrol blue 182

Trophy red, Liquid yellow, this Petrol blue, Monaco blue, Flame red, Black Gold, Inferno orange, Silver, Arctic blue, Racing blue. That's how I'd rate them. Any more I don't know about?
Petrol blue is a strange colour, you either love it or hate it. In the sun it looks amazing but when it's dark and miserable outside it looks like a flat navy blue colour.
IMG_20200615_152621_230.jpg
IMG_20200610_163127.jpg

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Looks a bit of a snotter to be honest.
Any other colour and this wouldnā€™t even be a discussion. I know loads get a boner over petrol blue, but I must be the only one who doesnā€™t see the attraction.
Each to their own I guess. šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ™‚

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Any other colour and this wouldnā€™t even be a discussion. I know loads get a boner over petrol blue, but I must be the only one who doesnā€™t see the attraction.
It may look a bit tatty but it's the rarest colour on a 182 and needs to be saved imo.
If @mossyv6 does his magic on it I want first refusal when he moves it on! šŸ‘

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
It may look a bit tatty but it's the rarest colour on a 182 and needs to be saved imo.
If @mossyv6 does his magic on it I want first refusal when he moves it on! šŸ‘

Thanks buddy. Iā€™m not on Facebook - where is the car located and does it have a price?

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Dunno where it's at, the vultures were all over it so I expect it's sold by now. She asked what it was worth and got replies of Ā£2.5k-4.5k. So the usual bolloks from csoc! There's an issue with the mileage on it that's unexplained though.
Screenshot_20200715_215848_com.facebook.katana.jpg

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Dunno where it's at, the vultures were all over it so I expect it's sold by now. She asked what it was worth and got replies of Ā£2.5k-4.5k. So the usual bolloks from csoc! There's an issue with the mileage on it that's unexplained though.
View attachment 1485882

Cheers buddy but one to leave alone I think.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Nearly ordered Petrol Blue on mine. But at a Ā£1,200 option when the car itself only cost Ā£12,200 - I stuck with the common Black Gold! :LOL:

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Itā€™s a cool colour for sure. Car looks a bit of a shed for my liking though, Iā€™d be worried the paint wasnā€™t original which Iā€™d imagine would be the biggest issue with this flip colour.

Might be ok but it just gives off that vibe (state of it and yellow badges) itā€™s been beaten to death and youā€™d get there to see dodgy re-paint work somewhere.

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Crap colour, thatā€™s why no one bought them in the first place and they are now classed as ā€˜rareā€™. Rare for a reason.

The one linked wants setting on fire. Absolute shed.

lol, tough day. Does look a shed but guess the colour is matter of opinion (bit like primer grey? Which is ok by me BTW)

clio172cup
I totally agree, I had my new 182 in liquid yellow about a month before a friend in work with me had his new petrol blue one, some days they would be parked next to each other, for me you couldn't compare, incidentally he only sold it last year, put it in part ex I think in a local garage, bet there wasn't many 1 owner cars about!

HAP

ClioSport Club Member
  Petrol blue 182
So it's back for sale already with some work done to it.

5-6k estimate apparently šŸ˜…
Screenshot_20200728_231809_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200728_231809_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_20200728_231809_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    561.3 KB · Views: 174