ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Petrol

Mk2 1.2 16v
I was on the red bar yesterday while driving, so i went to fill up at the local petrol station.

The day before i had put £20 in and it went to half full on the little icon next to my speedo.

I put in £15 in my tank and switched my engine on to drive away, and the icon had only gone up to 1 and a half bars.

Its usually £40 to fill a tank, so how has the icon only gone up this much?

:(

Mk2 1.2 16v
also with the thing :eek: that you press to see how many miles you have until you have to fill up

I put £20 in and it said 280 miles left
When i put £15 yesterday it said 106 miles left :dapprove:

whats going on? :(

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Are you resetting the computer after you fill up? It's not really that accurate anyway, more of a rough guide.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I used to - and still do as it happens - reset it after each fill up. Tbh I never used the miles to go feature. Was always b****cks. Just fill right up and see how many miles you get, compare it to how many you should get, and if it's miles out there might be something wrong.

Mk2 1.2 16v
I used to - and still do as it happens - reset it after each fill up. Tbh I never used the miles to go feature. Was always b****cks. Just fill right up and see how many miles you get, compare it to how many you should get, and if it's miles out there might be something wrong.
ye :) that is true

thanks alot man :D:D

I'm sure its to do with the shape of the tank pal.

I get around 300 miles to a tank with mixed driving, mostly being sensible.

See if you get the same or similar next time you fill up.