ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PFC Expo. Attendance Thread

Evo
I think CS made a cracking effort with their stand this show. Free food and another raffle with some tasty prizes. Nice one guys!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Was ironic that RenaultUK won largest club but when the trophy was given out there were about 9 members left and half of them were wheel spinning in the car park 😅

We managed about 50 cars I think in total so we did well IMO for a cold foggy Sunday morning lol

It was great event to finish off the season and really gives us a lot of things to use and work from to make next year something really enjoyable.

It was definitely the most organised show I've been too, plenty of people chatting to each other as well.

Food and name badges were a great touch, even if you didn't bring any Parker pens :p

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Yeah I thought there was a great atmosphere on the stand too. It was nice and relaxed. I can't wait for next years shows to start! :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
It was definitely the most organised show I've been too, plenty of people chatting to each other as well.

Food and name badges were a great touch, even if you didn't bring any Parker pens :tongueout:

Haha!! apologies for the lack of Parker pens. Don't forget to pm me :)

Inferno 225 cup
Maybe RSmegane will have a stand and il park with them next time.

I should have parked on that back wall.

The cs stand was fantastic though, great atmosphere and friendly chat. The hot and cold drinks and cookies was a great idea went down superbly.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus

The cs stand was fantastic though, great atmosphere and friendly chat. The hot and cold drinks and cookies was a great idea went down superbly.

IMO having a few different cars on the stand gives people a bit more to look at so we will always welcome them along :)

Evo

Don't worry about that I take my meg to every show CS attend lol, just so happened I was in the clio this one exception.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Thanks for allowiwing me to park up with you guys at short notice.. it was by far the best CS stand to date, so well done to all those that contributed to it and supported it. The atmosphere generally felt more like the stands of old that I remember... another 'well done'.
Great to catch up with familiar faces, and to chat to new ones.. Sunglasses Ron, Scott, the chap next to me in the 182, Dan, and Shaun in the R26 we accompanied most of the way up! The whole day seemed to fly by, and ended quite unexpectedly by winning the raffle! I really was taken back by that lol. I was delighted to win the bucket alone, and had no idea of all the Auto Finesse product that was in it until I got home! So I'm over the moon with that... Thank you!

Shaun