ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PG52 AWF Was This Cup 172 Yours???

Clio 172 Cup
I have just purchased this car it was Sold on Behalf of the Police - Thats all I know. The front inner tie rods were both bent it s done about 50 miles since last MOT in 2016. Just trying to get some history of the car and any info. Thanks

Clio 172 Cup

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Sounds like this one has an interesting past, most recent owner is probably doing a stretch behind bars.

Clio 172 Cup
Hey each to there own I like the deep dish they will be returned and smoke grey in a couple of weeks. But what do you mean by bumper inserts enlighten please

Iceberg PH1 172
Where the long horizontal gap under the Renault diamond is, there should be two black stickers at each end that extend it's length visually .

Clio 172 Cup
You can get a history check online mate, maybe get it checked over see what areas you need address and have a good service and a cambelt change ect depending on history , good luck ?

Yep, they are stickers and you can / could buy them from Renault.
Anyway, as they are still there it's a fair assumption that it hasn't had the front bumper resprayed.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
N2 graffix on here do em iirc.
@MarkCup what happened to your Cup,?

Two business owning chaps from Chippenham way took it off my hands. They'd been running a 911 as a track car between them and wanted to lower the costs so decided to downsize to the mighty 172 Cup. It was to be a dedicated track car so the MOT issues with airbags and seatbelt mounts and so on were a non issue for them.

From the day they drove away with it along with all 22 wheels and tyres :ROFLMAO: I've never once heard of or seen it since.

Sniff. YE53 ZKW, you are missed.

Inferno182

ClioSport Trader
  172 Track M3RS Track
Two business owning chaps from Chippenham way took it off my hands. They'd been running a 911 as a track car between them and wanted to lower the costs so decided to downsize to the mighty 172 Cup. It was to be a dedicated track car so the MOT issues with airbags and seatbelt mounts and so on were a non issue for them.

From the day they drove away with it along with all 22 wheels and tyres :ROFLMAO: I've never once heard of or seen it since.

Sniff. YE53 ZKW, you are missed.

She’s not been scrapped yet pal. Would love to know the mileage though now!!!
0fcb4d09bec246ee63b6fe1abd7bd67a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk