ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH 1 172 OR TROPHY?

Golf R
both are cracking fun... i've had both, well 2 Trophy's in fact and now got a PH1. guess it depends what your budget is, but the PH1 is definitely just as much fun on the road :)

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Ph1.

Oh wait on I have one lol. Well for at least another month I do. :(

R26r R26
:S I cant decide what to do.I would like to get something newer but I have become a bit attached to the ph ugly.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
sorry phase 1 guys, it just looks wrong.

STA70860.jpg

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
ph2 looks too soft n pretty in my view and too much like the base models. the ph1 looks mean not pretty but....its alway down to personal taste. but after my test drive of the 182 i must agree with some it felt nump compared to the 172 however the 182 felt it had quicker/shaper reponce from the steering.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Ive had 2 ph1's Loved them both
Not had the pleasure of havin a blast in a trophy yet :(
Always prefered the look of the ph1 from the front though

Astra VXR ex 172 owner
a love the ph2 but ive had mines for 6 mionths now and the wee ph1 woulda been more like a beter buy for a skint guy lol altho a fink they are cool all over apart from the front looks like a depressed face

182 Trophy & Megabusa
the phase 2 is just such a leap up in looks from the phase 1 and the 182 is another leap from the 172 mk2.

just no comparison imo.

Ph-1, as the front end looks nicer imo and the steering has more feel... interior is GASH though...

Ph2 is to cater for gel wearing, hair highlights and vest wearing pansy brigade imo. Trophy and Cup are an exception... although the Trophy is red, so loses a little respect for this cheap paint option.

Since the Mk1's the Clio's have just got softer and softer looking to me. Notice how as they evolve they look more like an earing or handbag?

Trophy #473
never driven a trophy but if its an evolution of the ph1 then Trophy. plus the seats are awsome.

RB 200 Cup!
trophy - thern sell it get a ph1 172 and spend rest on booze!

or part of a deposit on a house if your boring!