ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH-1 EXCLUSIVE

As
above am thinking of buying a ph-1 exclusive as a 2nd car for the my day's off . Anything major to look out for and are they only in the racing green colour ? .

cheer's

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
As
above am thinking of buying a ph-1 exclusive as a 2nd car for the my day's off . Anything major to look out for and are they only in the racing green colour ? .

cheer's

Taken from a similar thread a few days ago Tim. As has already been mentioned, all the same running gear etc. These are the differences from the 'regular' 172.

Scarab Green paint (used previously only on high spec Espace).
Dune grey full leather, inc door cards and steering wheel.
BBS alloys
Cabasse CD head unit in place of the standard cassette, as well as the standard multi changer.
Individually numbered door cill plaque.
Pale grey floor mats.
Limited to 172 models into the UK.

Taken from a similar thread a few days ago Tim. As has already been mentioned, all the same running gear etc. These are the differences from the 'regular' 172.

yeah thank's once i had put my post on i then found the said one . teach me for not looking first . lol

Audi S3 (was 172 Exc)
I love my Exclusive so wish you luck in finding one - I sometimes look through Autotrader and there a few...?

immaculate clio 172
There is one for sale less than a mile from me so went for a little nose round it on saturday as had a spare half hour and my god what a ugly car the exclusive is, the coulour is awful, the leather interior is like a couch in my house ie would probably fall off them if went too quick round a bend and dont even get me started on the shitty wheels lol imo worst looking clio of them all and doesnt deserve the 2.0 engine horrible horrible its probably one of very few cars that i actually hate

There is one for sale less than a mile from me so went for a little nose round it on saturday as had a spare half hour and my god what a ugly car the exclusive is, the coulour is awful, the leather interior is like a couch in my house ie would probably fall off them if went too quick round a bend and dont even get me started on the s**tty wheels lol imo worst looking clio of them all and doesnt deserve the 2.0 engine horrible horrible its probably one of very few cars that i actually hate

well coming from flintshire suppose you got to have somthing to dislike . . lol . only joking lad .

you didnt like it then argh well .