ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph-locking brilliant...

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
this is in my project thread, but i understand that certain members really enjoy me making a thread every time i have an update **you know who you are...xxx**

the dash was all dis-assembled about a week / week and a half ago, today i picked up the result, to say i am happy would be an understatement. Can't wait to get it all back on the car, but this will be a little while away yet as some other changes are happening too..

IMG_0743.jpg

dash

IMG_0744.jpg

close up of dash (dash is from a lower spec model so has the tray were the airbag use to be, nice and tidy)

IMG_0748.jpg

clock pod

IMG_0747.jpg

speaker covers from doors

IMG_0749.jpg

top of steering cowling

IMG_0750.jpg

bottom of steering cowling

these were all down by www.getflocked.co.uk great bunch of guys there with alot of knowledge about motorsport.

currently rolling like this...

IMG_0730.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

ghetto...lol

hope you enjoy

Mazda MX5 1.8
very nice! Not been on here for some time but glad to see you still at it! :) look forward to seeing the fitted pics

would love to get that done on the top half of my mazda's dash as its very shiney plastic!!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
cheers all

IM NOT JEALOUS REALLY ;) LOOKS ACE NEIL. YOU KNOW WHAT UPDATE IM WAITING TO SEE.

i do indeed know, not sure when thats going to be yet....can't wait tho..

very nice! Not been on here for some time but glad to see you still at it! :) look forward to seeing the fitted pics

would love to get that done on the top half of my mazda's dash as its very shiney plastic!!

dude, not seen you in ages, on here or about, you sell the clio for a MX5, whats that all about?? you moved aswell??

mintos!!! currently looking into it for the meg :)

deffo check out getflocked mate, top guys down there..

That should look well when its refitted. One of my favorite PH1's

cheers daz, its going to get better and better, keep an eye on it

Clio 182
How much did that cost you matey if you dont mind me asking.... thinking of getting mine done myself after looking at yours

ITB'd 182...
Is this the first clio to have a flocked dash?

Cant say i've seen any others. Looks awesome Neil. Very Track-esque...

"Navy" N17 TWO
A few others have had it done on here guppy - looked good too.

I'd love the top done in alcantara and the lower bit painted satin black :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Nice work mate. Good to see you with some enthusiasm in the car again.

p.s, i've sold my willy wheels, my car is on Axel stands.....

BMW E46 330i Touring
I'm not impressed other people know the car's plans and I don't... and you've ignored my emails.

Meh, fluffy.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Looks a good job, doing anything to the lower-dash?

nah mate, staying grey plastic.....

Loving your car nowadays dude

Keep up the good work

cheers mate, i have found a bit more interest again since working on the mag.....really can't wait to re-assemble all the interior after i get the other bits sorted..also really looking forward to getting the wheels

It's ok! not a big fan of it tbh! Looks liike a cheap carpet!

meh......better than the blue plastic, but that really never bothered me either...

Nice work mate. Good to see you with some enthusiasm in the car again.

p.s, i've sold my willy wheels, my car is on Axel stands.....

yeah mate as said above, i think it has come with working on the mag really, being around those cars / people has brought it back.... is that a hint by the way?? i have ordered the others, i will try and push it along a bit

I'm not impressed other people know the car's plans and I don't... and you've ignored my emails.

Meh, fluffy.

ahhhhh...dude, how can i email when i am not in the office...lol... don't worry i will email some love this week