ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph-Quick Pics

172 Cup
Had it about 3 months now just thought id post up some pics of it. :approve:
Comments welcome and any ideas as well! Hope you like it!

dscf2377eb1.jpg

dscf2381bs1.jpg

dscf2382ei8.jpg

172 Cup
money will not really allow to get it lowered and it will be sold next year so not much point. love it as it is =]

and i preferred the cupra splitter. something a little different :p

1.8 8v RSi
im sure u had this longer than 3 months....
and why u selling it!
can you not keep a car longer than a yr?

172 Cup
haz: they were red when i got it lol. it has a red hose kit on it to. they may be painted depends on time and money lol.

phoenix: i did have a 172 then bought a 106 then sold that and got another 172 lol.

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Very nice :cool: , can never under stand why reno never colour coded the bump strips as standard :S... & if you want that yellow removed from your side lights drop me a pm :cool:

why are they called ph-quick?

one day some idiot on here joked about the Ph1 172s being quicker than the other RS's... and got some PH-QUICK (phase quick) stickers made up for FCS, in the same style and location as the Trophy stickers. Since then the name's stuck... all thanks to that idiot.

iirc anyway...