ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph-reebone/Jason_E one for you bummers

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I'm a fan of more OEM than that but it is nice. Did LOL at the UK spec rub stip, here we all are wanting US spec stuff...

I thought that too, he's either got a deep wallet or has a pile of plastic with some scary repayments on them.

How many times has that video been cut and pasted together?! The kid obviously goes on and on about how he didn't want to spend this much money (or rather the sponsors' money) but "what the hell".

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
finally watched this.... i still massively miss my passat

was going to say about the sponsors.... thats something that happens in america that is extremely rare over here, companies will sponsor cars quite heavily....
awesome car - shame about the underside, am sure all those lines / wires don't hang like that from the factory.... why not pay that attention?

has for him..... sounds like he's just read the spec sheet over and over until its memorised