ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph1 172 fog light problem!

Cooper S JCW
I've fitted new bulbs to the dipped/main/side front lights today. Tested them tonight and they look great. Put the front fog lights on too by mistake but then realised that neither of them are working.

I'm positive I checked them when I bought the car 5 months ago and it has had an mot too so I presume they were working then (or do you only need a rear fog light for mot?!?).

Is there a relay/fuse/connection I can check before I fork out unnecessarily for new bulbs or fog lights? if so where abouts is it? I do have a Haynes for this year car but it isn't very specific for the 172!

Thanks for your help guys ;)

Cooper S JCW
PS. Are the fog light units the same between all of the phase 1 172/phase 2 172/182 range?

What about the earlier clios?

I have had a search but there is conflicting info!

Rear fog works no problem too!

Check the wiring it routes round the passenger side of the bumper the connections might have come loose there not a very good desing.