ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 172 manual?

ph1 172
Hey

Cant find anything on search function, is there a haynes (or other) manual that is available for the ph1 172? Would like to have one so i can do a few bits over christmas.

Cheers.

Ph1
Hey

Cant find anything on search function, is there a haynes (or other) manual that is available for the ph1 172? Would like to have one so i can do a few bits over christmas.

Cheers.

Its still worth getting a Clio Haynes as a lot of stuff does still apply to the 172's.

The above poster he has his own website with fitting guides too which are very helpfull :cool:

*free plug ;) lol

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
I have the standard manual, vast majority of the the content applies.

Firstly no offence intended but you plainly didn't search so no use claiming you did.

Stock Haynes does cover most of the stuff you need as for the manaul I have a 172 Phase 1 one if you want a copy drop me an email

eddeuk yahoo.co.uk