ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph1 172 steering wheel fix

Ok i'am about to buy a ph1 clio 172 again

i realy love the ph1 clio 172 but there was a major f--k up in practical design regarding the steering wheel

the first time i had a clio 172 ph1 the steering wheel was replaced under warranty..

but 7yrs on i dont think thats possible

has anyone come up with a good solution to the the horrible steering wheel

will a megane sport steering wheel fit or a ph2 clio 172 sport steering whee fit

or does anyone know of a company that can re trim in leather...

i 'am sure a group buy would be a great idea

ph1 172 Black
I'm interested. Aftermarket race style one would do though. No airbag but you can always blow a balloon up and stick it on.

ph1 172 Black
Anyone suggest a good after market one off ebay plus boss. Some are quite cheap! Would like a boss kit that brings wheel a little closer.

ph1 172 Black
Which boss would extend that wheel cause I'd like to sit a bit further back since I have long legs but my arms don't reach lol

got any pics

picking my clio up tuesday and i gotta change the steering wheels asap

coming from a audi a3 1.8T with full leather...the clio steering wheel sucks ass

zakk