ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 172 Throttle pedal

richard691

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo RS133 & 172
Does anyone have a photo of the ph1 172 throttle pedal so I can see how it attaches as I'm currently trying to convert my ph2 to cable and there doesnt seem to be anywhere to mount it to?

Thanks

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Right, here you go...

Pedal:

b2efdb42.jpg

(in this one you can see where the cable clips on, it's the white bit)

6dfd11ca.jpg

To the throttle body:

f3bb78a2.jpg

34b92769.jpg

53 Clio's & counting
Does anyone have a photo of the ph1 172 throttle pedal so I can see how it attaches as I'm currently trying to convert my ph2 to cable and there doesnt seem to be anywhere to mount it to?

Thanks

Not sure if you are going itb's mate, but bear in mind ph2's dont have idle control valves, so fitting a ph1 tb will lave you with no icv

richard691

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo RS133 & 172
Not sure if you are going itb's mate, but bear in mind ph2's dont have idle control valves, so fitting a ph1 tb will lave you with no icv

No mate, I have a turbo conversion but have opted for cable TB and the ICV is already sorted, all been worked out by Omex. :)