ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 Carbon Bonnet

Coupe/Defender V8
Hi guys,

Opinions welcome. I had a few dents in my original bonnet and fancied getting a carbon one.

Next on the list is cams from k-tec with mapping and a set of their new coilys.

Also intend on getting a cage at some stage and spraying the inside black throughout the back.

I know some people will hate it - but I've taken a liking to it :)

Cheers,

Michael

ITB'd 182...
Smaller front plate on the front and i would likey very much!

Nice touch with the carbon/black theme though!

Coupe/Defender V8
is this the one from k tec??? been thinking of getting one of these for a while looks f**king sweet

Yes it is, the fitting could be better but needless to say all carbon fibre parts are hand made. The finish on it is excellent..

and *cough* yes it was to replace the ally (dented) bonnet :eek:. On the slightly more intelligent side, I haven't sold it :)

Michael

Coupe/Defender V8
I like it.

Still havent seen this car out. You live like 1 minute from me.

!!! Well I work in South Godstone mate, don't really go up that way all that much

Thanks for all the feedback i'm glad I'm not the only one who likes it:)

Thought maybe my taste had slipped some what lol

Michael

Coupe/Defender V8
Just taken the car to the spray shop to get my arches done. Losing the sport badge too. I stood there and ripped it off in an early morning random action and like the look of it without :D

bizzare how this has grown - either way soon to be demolished :)

will update with finished piccys

Coupe/Defender V8
List of modifcations so far:

KTR Braided lines
Fast road cat cams
Group N K-tec Remap
KTR Coilovers
K&N Airfilter
KTR carbon fibre bonnet
Brembo Max Discs / mintex pads all round
KTR Drilled uprated rear discs

And now rear pannel re-spray. I'm looking at getting a roll cage (unsure of what one yet) and the momo-jet 320 wheel. At this point I will then call it a day me thinks..

At least for now :)