ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 Clio v6 - £8600

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  work for BMW
how people write such terrible car adverts and expect them to sell the car is beyond me .. especially a v6

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
CAT D.

A bit overpriced TBH - also cambelt changed @ 10k- bet its due on age again...

It will sell for around 7250-7500 that.

S

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
They have no chance of selling though.

Prices have gone up- A minter on 20k would be around 10500-
cat D around 8k ish-

THe fact that :

The averts awful,
The interior looks rubbish ( unclean & untidy)
The Alloys non OEM black
& to top it off WANLI tyres on a V6 scream unloved.

Im just saying what I see- V6 owners are OCD like trophy owners.............

S

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't see the tyres.

Just noticed it's got a ph2 tailgate and lights so I'm guessing it got rear ended making it a cat D and replaced the damaged parts with ph2 bits.

Plus the V6 badge should be under the Clio one not the Renault badge no?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Not an unrealistic asking price IMHO..

Registered in 2002, so 'if' the cam belt was done on age as it should be on that sort of milage, it will be due again in 2017

The boot lid type is consistent with a v6 of that age. The v6 badge is in the wrong case, and the does appear to be a slight mis-match in the colour to the O/S rear wing and door. The rear mesh grills are also missing.

Overall the interior, whilst in dire need of a hoover, looks to be in good shape.

Unfortunate choice of tyres, and colour of wheels will need addressing for optimum value and appeal.

I'd want to see images or at very least a break down of what made this car a CatD. A CatD v6 in 2007 is very different to a CatD v6 in 2014!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
^^^ do you really think its going to have had x2 cambelt changes by now ...

I bet it will be due a proper service, a cambelt, alloy refurb and tyres plus sundries you wont be far off 2k to spend.....

s

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  BG V6, LY 182
About the cam belt... Am I right in saying there's a Peugeot (406 perhaps?) that uses the same belt as the vee and they recommend 100k change or 7 years. Leaves a lot to be said about the belts.

I wouldnt tempt fate fate and risk it though....

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks terrible! that is no way to sell a car like this.

I agree on the £7250 -7500 price mentioned earlier.
Even though it has 20k miles? I would've thought it'd sell at that even though it's a cat D.

Other Ph1's are around £14, £15K aren't they?
Not that high (yet) They range from about £10k - 12k on PH.

If I were to let mine go, I'd want more though.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  V6 255, 172's, JCW,
..............……

If I were to let mine go, I'd want more though.

Hi Craig, and quite rightly so! But that price would be relative to the price of any other ph1 v6. If a rough ph1 goes for as little as 5k (if you're lucky to find one), then 7-8k for this would be an utter bargain imo. Keep them prices bouyant i say..! Means more value in yours and all other v6's :approve:

Are you going to meet up with some of your fellow v6 owners this year? Be good yo see ya dude!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Craig, and quite rightly so! But that price would be relative to the price of any other ph1 v6. If a rough ph1 goes for as little as 5k (if you're lucky to find one), then 7-8k for this would be an utter bargain imo. Keep them prices bouyant i say..! Means more value in yours and all other v6's :approve:

Are you going to meet up with some of your fellow v6 owners this year? Be good yo see ya dude!
Cheers, yep I agree.

Yeah I'd be up for some meets this year! Fire me a pm etc when there are some planned. I'd like to make it along :cool:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's in desperate need of putting back to standard. Everything mentioned above plus the boot handle. :(
It's standard, but to be honest it was pretty much pot luck as to what you got, I've seen 51 reg cars with the later one, then 53 reg mk1's without it.

Mine (02 reg) has the later one.

cliov623080810Medium.jpg

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's legit.
That's how they look un painted. His is probably one of the first ones to have it. I've seen others like it too (although yeah he does appear to have painted it black) :S

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@cat171 Nice reg! I really want V6 PMW. My initials, but its on some mini :(
Cheers bro. The best £400 I ever spent ;) direct from the DVLA, I got it a good couple of years before the car too.

I parked next to a five door Polo last week with the reg, V6 ENT (it had to be done lol)

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  BG V6, LY 182
Cheers bro. The best £400 I ever spent ;) direct from the DVLA, I got it a good couple of years before the car too.

I parked next to a five door Polo last week with the reg, V6 ENT (it had to be done lol)

I bet you would get alot more than 400 for it if you were to sell it.

I dislike mine, J30SPT, not for any other reason than it means nothing to me.
If i could find a good V6 one, i could sell mine and buy a new one and probably not cost me alot.

You never know... could have had a v6 under the bonnet, sleeper! ha

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
It's legit.
That's how they look un painted. His is probably one of the first ones to have it. I've seen others like it too (although yeah he does appear to have painted it black) :S

I just checked, mines black too but it's not painted.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Phase 2 ones are OEM too ;) you could always go the Lexus route. They look better than phase 1 rears :evil:

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
Phase 2 ones are OEM too ;) you could always go the Lexus route. They look better than phase 1 rears :evil:

I agree they do look better than the ph1's as they are pony but every time I see a standard looking ph1 I want mine like it, even though it has KW's, full Janspeed and Sabelt steering wheel among other stuff :D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The ph1 lights date the Ph1 so much on the rear. Doesn't the Ph1 have a dynamique style spoiler?

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
Must admit I prefer ph1 rears on a ph1 V6, but I'm a little anal about cars looking standard.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Standard ph1 v6 roof spoiler is the same as the ph1 172, as are the rear lights (as mentioned and agreed ;)) The ph2 had a totally new rear spoiler that was later used on the 182 Trophy.

Other ph1/ph2 rear end differences are-

• Boot lids on some of the earlier ph1 models
• Bumper mesh ph1, plastic grills ph2
• Very marginal bumper shape differences (you'd be hard pushed to see the difference though)
• The 'Sport' badge on the ph1 v6 is mounted in a different place compared to all other Renault Sport mk2 Clio's. A TWR thing perhaps?

Just my observations and findings over the years.. Yes I need to get out more :/

Last edited: