ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph1 dual optics??

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
Car  Ph1 track 172
how much should i be looking to pay 2nd hand??
theres a set on ebay for £92 posted?
is that good??
 
Erm about 85 posted is average in my experience, i had a set offered to me for an awesome amount a few months ago but didnt have the cash to hand. Sad times. :(
 
Wow. I bought a set off a member here for £50 last year but they were d.o.a but ive seen them going for ~50. I wouldnt pay anywhere close to £100ish unless I was desperate for some!
 
nether do i tbh, but they dont come up for sale that often so might snap these ones up,

needed for my MOT so kinda desperate.


D.O.A????
 
I paid around £70 I believe, might be worth sending a PM to Steve79 or Joshydee on here, they sometimes have them for sale.
 
You need for MOT? Classic! I've been shopping around for some after mine are gonna fail my MOT today. Weird timing.

mines been drivewayed for about 4 days now :(
has needed loads of bit to get her ready for mot,
headlights are one of the last bits.
 
paid just over 100quid for mines off eBay. was desperate for them though. couldn't be arsed waitin around! i'd go for it if your that desperate for them mate
 
i just have!

they dont come around often, and i want to get an mot soon so i can drive!

all the lugs are snapped off one of mine,
and ill be damned if im buying more tv screens!
 
Back
Top