ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 Few pics

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Just added the trophy spoiler tonite, lowered it recently on H&R's.

DSC01663.jpg

DSC01641.jpg

DSC01661.jpg

DSC01662.jpg

DSC01639.jpg

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Cheers, good job on your wheels by the way... Makes me wish I'd kept 'em :)

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
I actually prefer the Ph1 rear bumper when it low enough. Had a Ph2 bumper witha twin exhaust and sold them on in the end. The last things are a Cup splitter and the door handles both to be fitted this w/e.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
looking nice now mate. you seen how well the 16s came up once i refurbed them? gotta get me some of those ph2 side strips and deff lower. looking proper mint though nice one.

1.6 16v
Great job man, where did you buy that sort of trophy spoiler, because from these images it seems like to be a misture of trophy spoiler and sport trophy...

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Cheers for the comments, I found the spoiler on ebay from a breakers a while ago. I am considering putting smaller wheels back on these are 17" and the ride is a bit hard.

1.6 16v
The Ph 1 rear Bumper looks wicked when its lowered defo keep it mate!!
Yeh, please don't mess with the rear bumper, the fase 2 bumper looks strange in a fase1, and that's a really nice bumper.
I agree that you should change the wheels size, 16 inches is the best thing to do.
Take a look at buddy club racing wheels, be diferent, i'm tired of seeing turini's.;)

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Cheers, yeah totally agree about the ph1 bumper, looks great when the car is low enough. I may change the wheels to 15" 2118's if I can find some. Just fitted new door handles today.

1.6 16v
Cheers for the comments, I found the spoiler on ebay from a breakers a while ago. I am considering putting smaller wheels back on these are 17" and the ride is a bit hard.
Don't you know the brand of the rear spoiler? I love that spoiler, it has the best of two worlds, the agressivity of the trhophy and the black cristal third stop of the sport spoiler.:eek:

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
It is a trophy spoiler the same as the V6 one, I think your thinking of the Cup one?