ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 flamer!!

Clio 172 ph1
Hi all,

Back to clio ownership after having an iceberg 172 and 172 cup..... just bought a ph1 172 flamer.

Had to use the a picture from the previous owner for now, but here it is
20190719_082244.jpg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Welcome mate!

Look after the car, 4 year old son was pissed when it left the drive last night ?

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
I'm just not a yellow car fan, the premium on Liquid yellow for example is wasted on me. Even though petrol blue etc were a bit more expensive but the colour cant have been enough to convince many to order them.

E36 M3,172 cup
I'm just not a yellow car fan, the premium on Liquid yellow for example is wasted on me. Even though petrol blue etc were a bit more expensive but the colour cant have been enough to convince many to order them.

Agreed and I don't see the premium on the others like ly, the only thing with the mk1 it just suits sunflower so well, I didn't think I'd like it that much but literally couldn't see there being any better colour on a ph1. Would look s**t on a ph2

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
LY was as exoensice6an option then as it is now! The problem was back when only the 182 was available in LY there was bugger all chance of seeing one in the metal which would have convinced more people to pay the premium for it. Just look at how many R26 and R27's sold in LY when it finally became available on those cars!
Petrol blue would look great on a new Meg RS I think.