ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH1 or PH2 replica?

Gman

ClioSport Club Member
  Mt10 Zx6r golf tdi
Just get the car and enjoy it, I'm guessing your not getting a sport as you can't afford insurance/the car so just save all the money you'd spend on making the clio your buying a replica and then before you know it you'll be driving about in a real sport.

Never above 25mpg
id be lucky to get insurance at all on a sport ,and it would be cheeper to make a rep.:)

But the insurance will be bumped up as you'll have to declare it's got a bodykit and bigger alloys on it...

Then there's sourcing the parts, getting them sprayed to match and also fitting (unless you fit and spray them yourselves).

Granted insurance will be cheaper but instead of spending all the money on the bodykit, spend it on the insurance if you're that dedicated to have one.

Although this is just my opinion :)

Yozz'd up 182
Im wanting to do a ph2 172 rep too. Id love to own the real thing more than anything but when "go compare" comes back with 6k for the cheapest fully comp... Suddenly the replica seems a little more appealing.

clio 172
i have a 172 replica with everything from the 172 in a 1.2 extreme shell and im onli 20 with 2ncb and with all mods including engine declared its 900 quid

E92 M3
ph2

IMG_0163.jpg