ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph2 dash conversion on ph1

audi a6 3.0tdi
The ph1 door cards should fit but i didn't have any to fit. I've changed all the carpets and everything so it all matches nicely. You don't realise how horrible the blue carpet is until you change it.

corsa ecoflex
how long did it take you to do....just to get the dash in and get the important bits wired up...i ask this as i want to do this to mine but i use mine as a daily driver

audi a6 3.0tdi
You could do it in an afternoon. You will lose air con, rear heated screen, recurculation button and you'll have to have your standard hazzard switch and door lock button down where the cup holders are unless you do some rewiring. I wouldn't really advise it mate its more hassle than its worth really.

audi a6 3.0tdi
It makes the car feel so much better in side, it feels a lot more modern. I put up with it with out the switches. I don't usually use it daily but i have for the past month and its not bothered me.