ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph2 Engine in Ph1

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
Car  997, e208, I.D. Buzz
I'm sure this isnt possible because of the cable/wire throttle.

​Correct?
 
If you already have a blown phase 1 then take the inlets off and use the phase 1 inlets ? It'll kekeep the cable throttle and all just plplug back in? Pretty sure it's no big deal
 
I'm doing the opposite to this but want to keep the cable throttle still..

I have a working ph1 as a donor but want to use a PH2 engine (history of belts rebuild etc)

Anything to look out for? the PH2 is a bare shell..
 
That would mean me buying all the fbw setup though and tbh I would rather a cable..
 
Suck and see then!

Just got the PH1 and weirdly you need to hold the button on the key down whilst starting it or imob kicks in?

Ideas?
 
Back
Top