ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph2 lights on ph1

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Very easy to do, there is a wiring guide on fubar's website, and you can't go wrong, its very basic, just moving some clips around... lights can normally be found on here or on ebay... about 30-40 for the pair, makes a cracking difference.

Focus 1.8 TDCi
or do what i did, and a few others on here and snap some clips and either gaffa tape or cable tie the ph1 holders to the ph2 lights! FTW

MK2 PH1 1.2
could you give me a link to that website please?

i jus need to find some lights now...saw a pair of rear lights on ebay for about £10, would it be worth getting them and then searching for the fronts?

MK2 PH1 1.2
i emailed the seller and he said that its just the cluster he's selling... how would i go about getting the bulb holders too?

Any mk2 ph2/3 clio that hasn't been rear ended will have them on down your local scrap yard, they will be pretty cheap too.

You could get a brand new set including bulb holders and all the correct bulbs for £60 sheets from GSF.

Pretty much plug and play once you have re-wired the plug.

Petrol Blue 182.
wiring mite be a bit of a bugger, but im not sure, wings and bumpers can be had for under £100 in good condidtion at a scrap yard, i would of suggested aldershot car spares for you but they've closed down, A1 in wokingham are pretty good, thats who i use. but keep Ph1! much better looking, if you havent already got a pair, get a pair of the dual optic headlamps, much better looking mate

MK2 PH1 1.2
wiring mite be a bit of a bugger, but im not sure, wings and bumpers can be had for under £100 in good condidtion at a scrap yard, i would of suggested aldershot car spares for you but they've closed down, A1 in wokingham are pretty good, thats who i use. but keep Ph1! much better looking, if you havent already got a pair, get a pair of the dual optic headlamps, much better looking mate

yeah i was thinking, keep the ph1 lights as it would be a lot easier more than anything.

dual optic? what are they like, probably seen them but the name doesnt mean much to me

Petrol Blue 182.
there the ones off the ph1 172 and higher spec'd ph1,
DSC00316.jpg

those ones dude