ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phase 1 Clio mk3 in alien green or nymphea?

Clio II
Hello, I'm brand new here but I've been in love with the Clio mark 2 phase 1 for years. However, the Clio 3 really grew on me and I decided to get that instead as it is newer. I got a phase 1 model in navy blue but I remember one colour I liked very much on the Clio mk 2 ph1. It was called Bleu Nymphea (don't know the English name). It looks like this:
1425908376.5238.jpg

I am considering a paint job as my Clio got a few scratches and I like modifying the look of my cars. I usually find the OEM colour choices limited. I wonder if the Clio 3 would look nice with it so I would kindly ask for a Photoshop. I tried doing it myself but it didn't work out fine. :smile: I also considered the Alien green as I like how it looks on the profile of the car and the rear, but I am not sure if the phase 1 face will rock it. Which one of the two would you suggest? Here is a photo for the Photoshop if someone bothers:
renault-clio_white_3.jpg

Thanks!

clio
Hello, I'm brand new here but I've been in love with the Clio mark 2 phase 1 for years. However, the Clio 3 really grew on me and I decided to get that instead as it is newer. I got a phase 1 model in navy blue but I remember one colour I liked very much on the Clio mk 2 ph1. It was called Bleu Nymphea (don't know the English name). It looks like this:
1425908376.5238.jpg

I am considering a paint job as my Clio got a few scratches and I like modifying the look of my cars. I usually find the OEM colour choices limited. I wonder if the Clio 3 would look nice with it so I would kindly ask for a Photoshop. I tried doing it myself but it didn't work out fine. :smile: I also considered the Alien green as I like how it looks on the profile of the car and the rear, but I am not sure if the phase 1 face will rock it. Which one of the two would you suggest? Here is a photo for the Photoshop if someone bothers:
renault-clio_white_3.jpg

Thanks!

used a different pic, but I hope it's okay for a preview..
bn.png

ag.png

Clio II
Martin_172, not really, it was only available on the Clio mk1 ph3, mk2 ph1 and the Megane Scenic. It was used from 1996 to 2001 if I remember correctly and the ph2 didn't get it. Quite a rare sight, indeed.
4lj0, thanks, great job! I dig them both, especially the Alien green. However, the Nymphea is such a color that imo it looks better in person than in photos, so it might look better in real life.

Clio II
Ok, I cannot edit my previous posts, so I will post one more. Apparently, the Nymphea is code MV 671: http://www.cardist.fr/kit-peinture-...de-671-teinte-bleu-nymphea-pour-renault-.html
I tried looking for its English name but perhaps it was not available in the UK or they went with the original French name. I couldn't find a Clio pdf brochure from 1998-2001 from the UK (or any other country) to check it out (weird as I've seen a pdf brochure for its rival the 206). :p

Clio II
The more I look at the mk3 the more I see how some lines remind of those of the mk2 and some are like the Megane 2. /off