ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

phase 2 front end on hpase 1

172 cup
hi, is it possible to put a phase 2 172 front end onto a phase 1. also if its possible are there any other partes apart from lights, bonnet, bumper, wings and slam panel that i would need?

thanks

ph1 black 172
im sure its possible but dont see the point it would be a huge cost involved. seel your ph1 and buy a ph2 it would be cheaper in the long run.

Front panel and possibly inner wings as well. Major ballache. Has been done though, search for pics of the Clio TT.

172 cup
im sure its possible but dont see the point it would be a huge cost involved. seel your ph1 and buy a ph2 it would be cheaper in the long run.

i have had all parts given to me so it will not cost me aprt from paint, and also my clio has had a fair bit of work engine wise, so going back to another standard 172 would feel like a step back