ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Philips diamond vision info please,??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was looking to get some up rated headlight bulbs, was wondering if anyone had any issues with the police on these as they are classed as not legal???? Also wud standard 1.2 headlights be ok with them? Due to some people saying need projectors under a certain kelvins?

thanks

Not sure why they aren't marked as legal but you definitely won't need projector lights. Just swap the bulbs and that's that.

Clio
I bought Diamond Visions for my MK5 GTI, I would really rate them! Very nice colour on them. Only way you will get caught is if you happen to be pulled over and they check the bulbs physically for the E mark. I've never been flashed for these as they aren't too bright. They pass MOT too.

Hope that helps!

I bought Diamond Visions for my MK5 GTI, I would really rate them! Very nice colour on them. Only way you will get caught is if you happen to be pulled over and they check the bulbs physically for the E mark. I've never been flashed for these as they aren't too bright. They pass MOT too.

Hope that helps!

do these give the white glow or blue tint??

Status
Not open for further replies.