ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phone Problem (Nokia 6500c)

ST
Got my Nokia 6500 last thursday as an upgrade, but it seems to lose signal for a good hour or two at a time, i'll be sending a msg or trying to make a call and the signal is showing full then it just shows no signal strength at all...

Should i take it back and request a new handset as i'm within my 14 days and i'm not happy?

Alan.

Last edited:
From Mobile Burn:

Our Nokia 6500 Classic had some reception troubles. Its internal antenna appears to be somewhat weak, and in poor signal areas I had trouble initiating calls

T

thecremeegg

From Mobile Burn:

Our Nokia 6500 Classic had some reception troubles. Its internal antenna appears to be somewhat weak, and in poor signal areas I had trouble initiating calls

major bummer

Octavia vRS
Got my Nokia 6500 last thursday as an upgrade, but it seems to lose signal for a good hour or two at a time, i'll be sending a msg or trying to make a call and the signal is showing full then it just shows no signal strength at all...

Should i take it back and request a new handset as i'm within my 14 days and i'm not happy?

Alan.

what network are you on? If you are on T-mobile give me your post code and I will check the coverage etc for ya mate.

ST
From Mobile Burn:

Getting a replacement tomorrow matey...so i'll give it another try as i really love the phone!!

Alan.

what network are you on? If you are on T-mobile give me your post code and I will check the coverage etc for ya mate.

I'm on Orange matey and i work right in the middle of Glasgow city centre...