ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phone Swap?

Hi guys. Anyone fancy swapping there k800i (On Orange) for a p990i on Orange?. Was playing with my girlfriends K800i last night and i really liked it, then realised that the phone i've got is capable of doing things i just don't need.
Maybe someones been on the look out for a p990i?. New firmware should be out this week to fix every bug!
Sy

Fiat Panda 100hp
isnt the p990i the new one which has the touch screen etc?

I've got a k800i, its on 3 thou, dont know whether its locked to 3. Might be able to get it unlocked thou

yeah touch screen PDA phone. its awesome but i want something smaller with a better camera.
I don't think 3 phones can be unlocked
Sy

you should be able to unlock a 3 phone. I did with a nokia with a code I found off the net. a squence of +# etc.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Ive just put in a 02 sim card and it said 'video phone locked' enter code. So I guess you can get the code from somewhere

just read up about it and it cannot be unlocked. So if anyone has an Orange one they want to swap?
Sy

Clio 1.8 16V
I have a k800i and mines on Orange.. One problem? I dropeed it in a puddle today and its stopped working!! Its Insured tho.
The bad new is you'll have to wait till i get my replacement
Good news is the phone will be brand new!