ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phone trade-in

Arctic 182, GTD
Looking at upgrading my iphone, and will be selling my iphone xs 64gb in grey.

Can't be bothered with ebay, anyone recommend a decent company to trade in with for easy money turn around?

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
if it works fine advertise it on here.

If not I'd go to the local CEX. Watch your back in there though, I've seen some proper odd balls in there.

Arctic 182, GTD
No works fine with no issues, I used to just go to the local carphone warehouse and trade it in and that was done but now their closed its more of a PITA obviously.

Always reluctant to sell online. I'll get my new phone on saturday and list it on here then.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
I’m not sure if/how much they underball you but Apple have a trade-in program too and they’ll knock money off the new handset. Maybe worth a look.

Arctic 182, GTD
Not a XS max

So when the new phone is here the advert will be something like this.. as this was PM'd to some one asking earlier.

iphone xs 64gb space grey / black

Very light scratches to the back and on the top left corner edge.

Need to check for the box and accessories etc. So will confirm on these.

I will need to get it unlocked after getting my new phone as currently locked to EE at the moment.

Looking at the trade in websites its between £290 locked - £330 unlocked.

Can take photos when home as will need to use the wifes phone for camera.

The apple trade in only comes in to play when buying a new phone from them, but I reckon I'll just got back to EE and get a new contract with iphone.

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
I recently sold my old iPhone to Cash Converters.
Was simple and I got nearly as much as I could expect from eBay without the fees and hassle.