ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PHOTO CLIO RS 3

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner

I think it will be heavier as reno are really pushing their safety side of things.

Surely 200 bhp MAX. Its took 10 years to get from the willy to the 182 and that is 30 bhp difference. An extra 20 bhp in 1 year seems a lot if you ask me.

wonder what the insurance group will be. surely they cant keep it to 16 !?

Weeman sucks ****

after seeing those pics of the new shape the other week in here, that is a vast imporvement i think, looks sweet. like the brushed ali mirrors to.

still looks a bit like a micra though!

Quote: Originally posted by dfifty1 on 28 April 2005

is it me or does the 182 seem to look a little bit old now?
Thats what i was thinking. Want to cancel my 182 order now and wait for that one. Could be a while though and they never look a lot like prototype anyway.

Not sure about it. It looks like a ford Ka, new Megan, and Modus and a Pug 206 had a mass orgy and this is the love child. I suppose its a grower tho.

Clio 172PH2

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 28 April 2005

reading the forum, some think its the new v6 ?
was reading an article on the 4car site the other day and they reckon they are gonna discontinue the v6 indefinately after this year so it wont be the new v6. Cant find the bloody link now to show ya.

If the new one looks similar to those concept shots and the handling is up to scratch, I feel my first ever brand new car coming!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

looks awesome... but the production will probably not be anything like it... shame really. looks cool.

arent they the same people who said this years 182 update would have over 200bhp thanks to a turbo

NO - THAT WAS AUTOEXPRESS...

Also, sadly, Renault have already announced there will be no V6 version. Instead, they will be building a standalone sports car. They are
evaluating spyder and hardtop/coupe configurations and the design
could borrow heavily from the WIND concept car. It is said this
vehicle will be the flagship of the Renaultsport range. Renault have also apparently said there will not be a RS version of every model in their range - Megane and Clio will remain, but there wont be a RS Scenic or RS Laguna for example.