ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photo competition - January 2011

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Ok, so as there seems to be no one else starting one, I'm going to go for it ! Everyone seems a little depressed in one way or another at the moment, so how about:

Comp 1: January blues.

Entries close @ 23:59 31st Jan 2011.

Normal rules apply...

Go !

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Interpret it any way you want !

Something that is blue (obviously lol) .. a really sad looking dog ? Something that sums up January ?

Use your imagination, old chap ;)

LY 182 FF CUPPED
LAND-2011-005-138.jpg

Mourners pay their respect to the first soldier killed of 2011, Private Joseva Vatubua of 5 Scots was killed on new years day whilst out on patrol in Afghanistan.
The memorial for Joseva was held at Canterbury Cathedral on Thursday the 13th January.

this is my entry, and to me sums up "January Blue's"

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
5365194340_e6e996db52.png

Not the most creative effort but sums up how skint I am this month...every year.

Oh...and it's blue.

Attachments

• 5365194340_e6e996db52.jpg
    5365194340_e6e996db52.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 38
I was having a think about this thread, and wondered what people thought about the idea of the winning photo of each month being made into a calender for 2012? So the winner of January will be January 2012 etc..

Could be sold via CS, or just one of the people who reguarly go on the photography section could produce it upon request?

Just an idea..

Clio
Suppose I did, I at least wanted some sort of half arsed attempt to justify it!

I will try and get one before the end of the month.

CLIO-Si

ClioSport Club Member
  1.6Si + 182
i couldnt find the rules in main photography section after reading op post it says a photo that shows blue january,
u win il delete it

"Navy" N17 TWO
Tigger ! Where have you been man ?

Nice idea with the calender...!

Any more takers for this month ??

:dapprove:

Oh you know me... bouncing around like a lunatic ;)

Been busy mate - not been on here much over the past few weeks with work/photos/youth work