ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photo request - caged Inferno

Hi guys,

I'm going to be painting my roll cage soon and need a few inspirational photos!

Currently thinking painting it either white or Inferno orange.

It's currently black but could do with a refurb and don't fancy it black again as it's too subtle!

image.jpg
image.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I like this car a lot, I think you have to stick with colours already on the car. I don't think white will work.

That's the only thing I'm thinking of mate! Want the cage to stand out but i'm limited for colours of I just stick to the colours already on the car. That's why I wanted to chuck another colour in there, it'd work well if I kept the white rotas!

I think Inferno Orange. Then it doesnt look out of place no mater what colour wheels are on the car. If it was white, i think it would look odd with the turinis and the same with anthracite with the white rotas

RB Clio 182
I would go for white for it to stand out, white goes with anything, plus too much orange on orange and it starts to look like Dale Winton tbh.

Anything darker i.e black or anth, then you can hardly see it.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Light anthracite for me. Subtle but enough to see it. Not t to much were in a year's time you'll be repainting it again, classy where it won't look out of place in a year's time.