ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photo Request: DTM mirrors on Clio Mk2's

A Euro'd one...
I was just wondering how they look on Mk2 Clios as I ordered a pair today. If anyone has pics preferrably on a Ph2 Id really appreciate it. Cheers.

A well built VW
Have a look on cliostylers in the gallery theres some on there
Personally id cancel the order and look into it before buying - Only DTM mirrors i like on the clio are the Mattig ones

Clio 182
ClioMirror.jpg

carbo7.jpg

carbo1.jpg

A well built VW
JJ172 said:
I had the Mattig one on my Fiesta turbo and you could see bugger all out of them!

Look nice tho , who cares whats behind you thats what the rear view one is for - I personally dont think theres anything wrong with the ones you have as standard

Heres some pics of mattigs, M3

Last edited:
  Rb 182
The Big Yin said:
Look nice tho , who cares whats behind you thats what the rear view one is for - I personally dont think theres anything wrong with the ones you have as standard

Heres some pics of mattigs, M3

I like the blue one, 172?

A Euro'd one...
Thanks for the pics gents. The reason i ordered a pair was because my passenger side wing mirror was broken so i thought i might aswell change them. I think they look a lot smoother than the standard Clio mirrors tbh.