ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photo Shop Please

Renault Clio 05' 1.2 16v
Looking at gettin my windows tinted on pay day all round with a sunstrip tinted in aswell, looking at limo tints on the back and medium on the front would be grateful if anyone could do this 4 me!! cheers :D

clio12.jpg

Renault Clio 05' 1.2 16v
I've known of cars come with light tints on front from the factory, apparantly if i want it done i have to sign a disclaimer saying that it was at my discretion! I think i will do this and take my chances, ther are loads of cars out and about also on this forum with them done!

Would be grateful for the photoshop though n e way lol :D

Last edited:
  Liquid Yellow 182
there ya go

one legal (just back done) and one all limo tint (illegal)

Attachments

• front tint.jpg
    front tint.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 39
  • all tint.jpg
    all tint.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 37
  Renault Clio 05' 1.2 16v
Cheers Shepdogg 4 that, ther gud photoshops

i'd lyk to go 4 tints all round don't know weatha to risk it tho

What happens if ya get caught?

Points? Fines?

Renault Clio 05' 1.2 16v
lewisniven said:
not worth the risk imo, get the back ones done and stick with that, will look sweet.

Yea if 3 points is what i'm looking at then i aint gunna take tht risk, not worth it at all!

Cheers m8

Skoda
Do it anyway the cops won't pull ya for tints unless they are obviously too dark.. Thousands of cars on the road with them.... Look at all the footballers 4x4's you see on telly
clio12.jpg