ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photo shop request please 197

Clio 197
17e6f55d.gif

e7a0c874.gif

a95dbc35.gif

Will some please help me I'm wanting my badges yellow and the door bullets yellow aswell please thanks

Trying to make my mind up weather to ditch the yellow theme or not lol cheers

tbh i'd say keep it to the badges and get the wing mirrors painted black or carbon fibre. the bright coloured wing mirror look makes them stand out more and makes it kinda look like shrek, whereas if theyre black, they blend in more :)

Clio 197
Thanks for that bud it's just made my mind up going for the carbon look, seen some carbon badges on eBay, the mirrors are abit much arnt they they came on the car so was just trying to improvise lol

Clio 197
real carbon badges are way overpriced IMO. get some real carbon cloth, wrap it, and 2 coat lacquer will be just as good :)
Yeah they are exspencive but I have had my centre console and dash strips wrapped inside the car and the pattern is Differant so I wont match the diffuser, I'm picky lol

Yeah they are exspencive but I have had my centre console and dash strips wrapped inside the car and the pattern is Differant so I wont match the diffuser, I'm picky lol

it makes a massive different with just "carbon-look" wrap, than actual "carbon cloth", its alot more pricey, but that way its actual carbon fibre and looks more legit. also with a couple coats of lacquer, will be hard and shiny :)