ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photography help Nikon D90 and Panny Lumix DMC-TZ5

Volvo V70R & 182 FF
Ok I really have no idea how to take good pictures I have read something about it but not much so I need people to use basic terms when explaining to me (I barely know what the macro setting does lol), I basically want some one with photography experience and someone who has used either of the 2 cameras above too help me take some great pictures of my cars, I need to know what settings to use the cameras on and any other tips.

The pictures will be taken by a beach during the day and also some at night time with the headlights on.

dk

911 GTS Cab
All the gear, no idea? ;)

You need to have a look at our photography seciton mate, some guides in there and lots of people who will be willing to help!

Its a subforum above this one (unless this topic has already been moved!)

I have a TZ5, its a basic point and shoot.. you just select the scene mode which suits the surroudings.

As for a D90, you will need low iso, fast shutter speed, F16 aperture (around there) for sunny shots.

Volvo V70R & 182 FF
All the gear, no idea? ;)

You need to have a look at our photography seciton mate, some guides in there and lots of people who will be willing to help!

Its a subforum above this one (unless this topic has already been moved!)

Exactly Its all my dads but he doesnt know either I bought the D90 for him when I was in Singapore about 2 1/2 years ago and its never been used really.

you may know it, clio?
I know some colleges do like day photography courses or even camera shops run them.

Volvo V70R & 182 FF
I know some colleges do like day photography courses or even camera shops run them.

That would be handy i'm not wanting to know everything just the basics on what the settings do on a camera and how to use them, i'm reading through the correct section now.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Exactly Its all my dads but he doesnt know either I bought the D90 for him when I was in Singapore about 2 1/2 years ago and its never been used really.
you sure its a d90 then, as thats a new camera, only been out 6-9 months or so, could be a d60?