ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photography?

I have recently only just got intrested in photography, went out yesterday and took some pictures with my Nikon D3000. The pictures that i had taken seem a bit hazy and not as good as i thought the camara could of given me, just wondered if there is any tips on settings etc. Alot will be to do with me just starting and practise will make perfect as they do say.

Aswell as that, any good photography websites that i could read up on? Will have a good look on google once given the chance.

Thanks

Liam

It's A Reno
It might be worth posting a couple of pics mate, so the clicky club can see what has gone wrong and advise you.

I am still trying to figure out my password for photobucket :dapprove: but i will pop i few up in that section as mentioned thanks

buy yourself Langford's photography

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0240520351/?tag=cliospnet01-21

Then practice - a lot of the great images you see are well post processed so don't be too discouraged since they are not the same as when they left the camera. Learning how to do post is pretty much as important as how to shoot the scene inthe first place.

There is plenty of info online too so use google and search.

Did you read your manual??

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Get some photos up, and post up settings if you can ? Unless they were on auto mode ? :dapprove:

Check out the guides at the top of this section for a quick idea of what's going on with your camera !