ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photos: London + Sunshine

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Popped into the big smoke today and took my 7D out for a spin.

Here's a few from the 130ish I took !

8665395645_b3d0ff535d_c.jpg

Admiralty Arch by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

8665395933_c4223f8ea9_c.jpg

Nelsons Lion by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

8666501328_c0432bcaea_c.jpg

St Pauls by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

8665397819_bf4ca1c470_c.jpg

Statue by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

8665399887_685f21786c_c.jpg

Reach for the moon by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

This place has been my favourite building for ever but I've never seen it up close before today !! I just love the way it's all inside out but looks timeless and classic all at the same time. What a fantastic piece of architecture !

8665402313_c4b03f5331_c.jpg

Lloyds of London by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

8665402757_4052a369f4_c.jpg

Lloyds of London abstract by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

8666501572_d4e4539203_c.jpg

Architectural Reflections by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

Oh and one for Brazo ;)

8666502006_cc1a229d9f_c.jpg

Squares by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

Full set of 22 here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/evil_giraffes_rule/sets/72157633290727414/

Hope you enjoy.

:evil:

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Nice pics mate!

Off topic, I found out the other day that the Lions in Trafalgar Square are made with bronze from captured French cannons from the battle of Trafalgar.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely shots, really like the b&w Lloyd's building too.
Need to get back there and hope for some nice weather.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Cheers chaps !

Nice pics mate!

Off topic, I found out the other day that the Lions in Trafalgar Square are made with bronze from captured French cannons from the battle of Trafalgar.

Hmm.. wherever you read that, I assume it started with 'THIS REALLY HAPPENED' and other internet lie detector signs ?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Nice set Rob. What's the deal with shooting at CW? Any hassle from security at all?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Very nice mate. Is there a lot of noise in them? Or is it because I'm viewing on my iphoningz?

If you're on 3G rather than WiFi, your provider sucks the life out of photos, so hopefully just that.

Going full size, they're not perfect but at 800px wide vs 3500px they look spot on to me.

Check them out on computer later and come back to me ;)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice set Rob. What's the deal with shooting at CW? Any hassle from security at all?

CW ? Canary Wharf ?!

Didn't get within 5 miles of the place...

I will ask my resident security expert who is popping in for a cuppa in about half an hour though on his thoughts :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol! I always thought the Lloyds building was there?! Mental.

But yeah, I seem to recall tog's been told to do one when they've been shooting there.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
PS, I'm also glad it wasn't just me that spotted the moon out so early yesterday, lol!

Lovely photos mate. Big fan of the composition on the statue shot and the B&W Lloyds edit. Will check out the full set at home tonight.