ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photos of original camshaft 172 or 182

clio rs 2000
because of we want to recognize something else
does anybody have detailed photos of the original camshaft of 172 or 182

Clio RS
Why do you need them? i have removed my 172 cams. if you really need them i will take a photo for you. also you can contact me at 05416228999 baturalp

clio rs 2000
hayda nereye dustuk biz;)
telefon nosunu ismi gorunce bu nasıl ingiliz dedim:D:D

if you put a few detailed photos i will be so happy
i want to recognize the difference of mine

Clio RS
:) Dünyada Türk olmayan yer yoktur :) konuyla ilgili güzel fıkralar var bir ara paylaşırız :)

OK mate i will arrange them this week.

Clio Sport 2.0 mk2
By the way cliosportap, brutal' s RS is also re-mapped with RS Tuner' s custom map for Colombo & Bariani.

Its your turn now ;)

Special thanks to Henk again!

clio rs 2000
ohh colombo:)
i dont know why but who fit that colombos to the car have problems in engine. may be they need a very fine setup and cant do this
some one was selling from balıkesir

RS RIP
ohh colombo:)
i dont know why but who fit that colombos to the car have problems in engine. may be they need a very fine setup and cant do this
some one was selling from balıkesir

Mine were also not running very well after fitting, terrible or no idle. After the mapping was done all was well :evil: VERY WELL :D