ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

!...Photoshoot...!

Mercedes C320!
Hey...

I machine polished my car at the weekend and me and my bro got bored so we went to take some photos.... what you guys think...?

DSCF1144.gif

DSCF1126.gif

DSCF1122.gif

DSCF1109.gif

DSCF1100.gif

DSCF1099.gif

DSCF1128.gif

DSC00847.gif

DSC00842.gif

DSC00838.gif

Hope you enjoys... All comments welcome :D

Luke!

Mercedes C320!
cheers guys... as for auto focus i dont have a clue.... all i no is my brother has a big camera and was taking pics lol!!

LY 182
hmmm you have one of these carlos fandango polishing doodahs???!

how about you polish mine in exhange for your cambelt doing? (labour wise obviously)

can you get all the stuck on crap out of the paint with it too? looks good

Mercedes C320!
yer i could do that for you... erm yer it should get all the crap off! but you would prob have to leave your car a mine if you wanted me to do it coz it took me bout 4 hours... lol! guessing you might get bored!

LY 182
whatever fella wouldnt mind the rest of the paint shining like yours as my new bits look a bit out of place.
you done your belts yet? if you want that done i'll do it at the same time if you get the parts in etc can do that pretty quick then i'll give you a hand (supervise/drinks duty etc)

Mercedes C320!
lol sounds like a plan!! let me no wen you want t done and i will get some more polish and that... i might have to get the mrs round to make tea and get the biscuits! :D

Mercedes C320!
lol yer i was laughin!!! i have only seen your car once round here wiley parked up in the brewery... but i hav seen your scooby flying around!

Snatch with DIY mods.
Some lovely scenic shots. slightly ruined by the guy parking his car in front of them all:rasp:

Great pics! ;)