ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop for me please :)

80MPG BEEZA
2004.jpg
LAM.2004 Arancio 2004

80MPG BEEZA
Orange looks good.. Decided to keep the car then Batman?

dont know yet just playing with ideas really i wouldnt mind something else but i'd lose loads of money but if i keep it i'll just spend more! lol

and i was gonna go to a wheel refurb place, if i give them the paint code im sure they could powder coat them

80MPG BEEZA
orange!

GT3 RS style... black and orange

orange stripe down the side too

cr34sc2vr0.jpg

only problem is people will think im styling it on a porshe, like that chiqento with ferrari badges all over it! i was think maybe ph-hybrid written in orange on the sideskirts

80MPG BEEZA
with my black car and orange wheels, its race style i can do the embossed writting in black

RB 182
i think it will look superb. go for it! would leave the cage black but maybe put orange inserts on seats or orange seat belts. would leave the stickers though.

80MPG BEEZA
just something abit different really getting abit bored with just black its not good for the soul

RB 182
think its one of the best on here but i know what you mean. i just used to change for a new car. keep us updated on what you decide or do. how's the RB?

just something abit different really getting abit bored with just black its not good for the soul
lol i see. . .guess it does add sum life, and it dsnt look bad, but at the same time it looks gd as it is, less is more imo, so dont go ott lol

80MPG BEEZA
think its one of the best on here but i know what you mean. i just used to change for a new car. keep us updated on what you decide or do. how's the RB?

rb is going nicely nice and standard, took it for its mot only to be told its not due till end of july so the garage must have put a years on when i bought it so saved me £40 which im spending on orange paint lol, hows yours going?

RB 182 Cup
Oh dear god Mark!! I go to work and look what happens please don't encourage him!
And yes my racing Blue is lovely and standard as I won't let him get his grubby mits on it :evil: