ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photoshop needed...White wheels

Striped track ****
Hi i am thinking about getting my wheels powercoated white

can someone please photoshop them white please....

and also what are you thoughts on this. do you think they will look good or not...

cheers heres the pics....

Mycar017Medium.jpg

Mycar015Medium.jpg

Mycar001Medium.jpg

take ya pic on what one to photoshop cheers guys

Striped track ****
might stay as it is then

just been looking at the picture and i cant make up my mind

White wheels are a pain in the arse to keep clean, had them on my ibiza, and they just looked dirty all the time.. love my 182 cup wheels! ;)

Nippy white cup
Defo looks better with darker wheels imo. Percy m8...if you use the elliptical tool and free transform to do the wheels you won`t get the jaggedness you get using the line tool and goin ground the wheel (plus it`s quicker) If you already know then just ignore me lol

Mycar015Mediumblack.jpg

Chris

Renault Clio RT
Looking better mate!,

Sorry to be rude Bradus, but I've got myself a Green RT 16v look-a-like and hopefully getting some Willy wheels, any chance of someone photoshopping some on your photo in Anthrisite (Still with polished Lip) ?

Cheers Nick

Striped track ****
yeah thats fine mate-- go for it i want to see what mine would look like with polished williy wheels

oh and cheers for that other photoshop im not sure what i think of the black

A number of clios
Chris n nic said:
Defo looks better with darker wheels imo. Percy m8...if you use the elliptical tool and free transform to do the wheels you won`t get the jaggedness you get using the line tool and goin ground the wheel (plus it`s quicker) If you already know then just ignore me lol

Chris

i dint no that im still learning at mo cheers for that bit of info mate

Renault Clio RT
Yeah def black angle eyes thinking of getting them soom too and a carbon bonnet but not sure if i wanna spend £400, how bout just sparying it black?
What you rekon!

Cheers Nick