ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop please!!!

ClioSport 182
I was wonderin if sum1 can refurb my alloys in black how dutty were, were they had a lil shine to them, this is wud be a huge favor if one of you could do that for me.

Also wot do you people think i should do to it, its completed standard cept the Induction kit.

Got money there to do it but not sure if its worth puttin the money into it or whether it shud be spent on savin for a new car. all opions are welcome.

Cheers

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14/SteDonaghy/clio1.jpg

Also be big use if your ideas could be Photoshopped aswell, but no worries if its 2 much time, jus like to see it with the wheels done

A silver Honda
My last one for tonight!

Yep it's dodgy but it's late.

black172wheels.gif

Good night all:sleepy:

Vectra :(
Sorry to hijak the thread but i am after my wheels doing too and am in warrington so if you find anyone localish to do em give us a shout please m8. Need my 172 wheels refurbing and possibly painting in anthracite. On that note if anyone fancies photoshopping anthracite colour onto a silver 172 or has any pics of one already i would be very happy :) same wheels as above just want to see anthracite on a silver 172.

Cheers

ClioSport 182
dutty_112 said:
looks mint mate, esp if it was slammed and colour coded!!

Yeh i was thinkin bout gettin it slammed to dropped down 60m but then i was thinkin payin the xtra for coilovers n drop it more, if thats right i cud be wrong lol not sure when it comes to alll this bits lol so sorry fr my thickness lol