ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop Please!!!!

S2000

Unfortunately I dont mate. Ill need to get some more pictures soon (Ill try and get some tomorrow). I was just hoping someone could work some magic and shop it using this pic.

172 M69 eater

im gonna go 60mm soon as 40mm jus aint enough

ps i know the front bumpers grey ;)

[Edited by patty on 30 June 2005 at 7:31pm]

2005 Impreza WRX STI

pattys are too dark to put onto yours mate, i cant get a good copy of the wheel.someone will be able to do it. im only a begginer!:oops:

S2000

I would have done these myself but I cant find my copy of photoshop. Is it not possible to change the colour of th other 16v wheels you used last time by changing the brightness and contrast or does it make them too dark?

It doesnt really matter though bud - the other ones are much appreciated as it gives me a good idea of what it would be like.

Thanks.

S2000

Thanks clarkie.

I dont know what Ill go for. I was thinking that black valver wheels would look really good and I hadnt seen anyone do it before - but then patty did it :mad:;)

Ill maybe just find myself a dcent set of ph2 wheels first and then decide what I will do with the colour of them. Keep your opinions coming though!!!!

S2000

Quote: Originally posted by CDMullins on 30 June 2005

Def Silver, dark looks terible
I know what you mean in a way - I dont think the dark looks very good in the photos but I think it would look really good in real life.

172 M69 eater

dark is immense... i used to think yeh right wen ppl sed it didnt look as good in photos.. but it jus doesnt come out as defined as it is in real life!!

and donsrno1 - do em black!! they will look awesome!

Octavia VRS

Leave silver, that looks pretty good.

Get pics up of your rims Dave, were you happy with the company you went to?

S2000

Thanks for the opinions people. What I have noticed is that all the people who say I should go black are those who have black wheels - which I would guess suggests that those who have gone black have been very happy with the look they got.

I wasnt able to get any side on pics today but would anyone be able to do another photoshop of it with black wheels. Clarkie172s photoshop gives me a good idea but the only problem with it is that its difficult to make out properly what the wheels would look like as the whole area around the wheel is so dark.

Keep the opinions coming.

Thanks.

Rb 182

Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black

Go forth and do em now!! :D ;)