ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop Please!!!

Can someone do me a photoshop of 15'' turini's (sheep I know) in white and anthracite please and if also the same for 2118's. My car felt so much nicer to drive on my track 15's so going to make my mind up which ones to get for everyday driving.
Thanks Olly

IMG_2084.jpg

IMG_2116.jpg

SDC10318.jpg

Bumder With A Buffer
15's are much better arent they?! Mine are staying on now.. Its weird to explain.

I cant help with photoshop im afraid!

car felt loads nicer than it does on the current 16's, and struggling to find any anything i really like apart from 2118's and turini's

Bumder With A Buffer
195/50/15's for tyres?? I found the ones on my 16's (45 profile) had less "feel" about them. In fact I put my 16's back on on saturday and hated the ride.

2118's would look nice

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
195/45/15's are the don, had them on my old ZS much MUCH less car fold under hard cornering. 100 times better than 50's I found, cornering was emmense.

need pics of the wheels on the car before i start worrying about tyres lol

Just found this and how can you say this doesn't look good Tim:
1xlio-1.jpg

did a 50/50 on bubbles' car since its a better angle. Still get a good idea of how it will look, btw anth gets my vote.

182-1.gif

Ah awesome, anyone got some more pics of actual 2118's and turinis on LY.

I was thinking white with Yellow decals, but not 100% sure how it will look.
Black wheels look good, my track wheels are black and look good but just fancy something different.