ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop Request because I suck!

Clio MK1 1.2
Hey guys, could someone please Photoshop my car matt black with an Orange stripe down the middle. and no sidestripes and badge... Ohh and the wheels orange

Thanks a lot!

206388_1991395383595_1204696573_32457938_7920154_n.jpg

Nothing at the mo :(
And it doesn't already?? lol, I have willy wings and a bonnet to go on and I need to paint it on the cheep :p

Looks is not really what I wana go for its just for track use. That said it needs to look mean and lol worthy

Will still look s**t

200 Gordini
Fair play for not biting back at the above idiots. Someone just do it FFS.

p.s It will look s**t though.

Bora.
gtiyh6zq.gif

i cant make matte black, maybe someone else could, but tbh i think it will look gash matte black is over done, looks better the way it is

Clio MK1 1.2
1577587-hater_gonna_hate_02_super.jpg

I don't give a poop what it looks like really but I have Red valver wings, bumpers and a bonnet to go on and can't afford to get them Sprayed because the money is all being put into the 172 lump thats going in :D

1.2 Dynamique 16v
1577587-hater_gonna_hate_02_super.jpg

I don't give a poop what it looks like really but I have Red valver wings, bumpers and a bonnet to go on and can't afford to get them Sprayed because the money is all being put into the 172 lump thats going in :D

Why don't you just put the red panels on, put the 172 engine in and get the panels sprayed when you can afford it?

If it's for track use, who really cares what it looks like...

*Awaits edit* lol

Clio MK1 1.2
Why don't you just put the red panels on, put the 172 engine in and get the panels sprayed when you can afford it?

If it's for track use, who really cares what it looks like...

*Awaits edit* lol

True... lol I have been stumped....

Anyway MATTE BLACK FTMFW!!!

Bora.
or go with a diffrent matte colour that aint black?, like matte orange on black wheels or something? think its got so many haters is because alot of people jumped on the scene wagon because it was "cool" at the time

1.2 Dynamique 16v
Investing money and time into a car that you're going to ruin with cheap, sh*t paint.

Genius.

Clio MK1 1.2
or go with a diffrent matte colour that aint black?, like matte orange on black wheels or something? think its got so many haters is because alot of people jumped on the scene wagon because it was "cool" at the time

True but matte black is so cheep can't get any other colours for the same price :(

Matte orange will look cool :p hmmm ...contemplation...

Disastra Coupe
Personally, i wouldn't... That Ferrari looks crap too imo.

But hey ho, your car :) If i were you i'd just lower it, get rid of the stripe's and change the wheels!